About Your First Visit
In preparation of your first visit; please bring a picture ID, your insurance card, and complete the new patient paperwork before your visit. There are various steps in our registration process that must be completed prior to seeing the doctor, so we ask that you arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will help you move through the visit with ease.
Bring the following items with you to your appointment:
- New Patient Forms -please have all forms completed and signed.
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- Current eye glasses
- All eye drops
The following is important information that will allow us to better serve your needs.
- We will bill your insurance. If you do not have insurance coverage; payment will be expected at time of service.
- We are unable to bill out of the country insurances.
- All co-pays are due at the time of your visit. We are legally obligated to collect your co-pay.
- All prescription requests require 24-hour notice. To allow our physicians and staff to attend to patients with appointments, we are unable to accommodate walk-in patient requests for samples or prescriptions.
- We will call and obtain insurance eligibility and coverage benefits prior to your appointment. You will be asked to review and sign the information obtained from your insurance. Your signature will indicate you understand your financial responsibility.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions.